- Split squat 2×5 (warm up) 5 (75%) 5 (80%) 5 (85%)
- Inverted Row 2×618
- Single leg hamstring curl 2×6-10 each
- Single arm seated press 2×5 (warm up) 5 (75%) 5 (80%) 5 (85%)
- Dumbbell clean 2×6-8 each
- Pikes 2×6-10
- Hip press 2×5 (warm up) 5 (75%) 5 (80%) 5 (85%)
- Jumping pull up 2×6-10
- Single arm cable press 2×6-8 each
by Robert Best
DISCLAIMER: If you haven’t tried any of our previous cycles, click here.
Hello, Everyone! Here’s the new strength workout for the Best Strength Program. Again, the first lift of every day is the focus of each exercise.
The 2×5 should be an easy warm up before each of the main lifts. The first number after each exercise is the number of sets and the second number is the repetitions for each set.
For the main lifts, there are percentages you want to follow. If you do not know what your maximum effort for the exercise is, do a weight that feels like a 7-8 out of 10 in difficulty. Rest at least one day in between workouts.
Good luck and be strong!
See video below or click here.
April 7, 2017
Categories:The Best Strength Blog, Workout